1) Montreal Canadiens– Established 1918. 24 Stanley Cups and 34 finals appearances
Last Cup: 1993
Playoff Appearances: 82 (1st)
All-time Points %: .590 (1st)
Legends: Maurice Richard, Jean Beliveau, Guy Lafleur, Henri Richard, Patrick Roy.
2) Detroit Red Wings– Established 1926. 11 Stanley Cups and 24 finals appearances
Last Cup: 2008
Playoff Appearances: 64 (4th)
All-time Points %: .538 (6th)
Legends: Gordie Howe, Steve Yzerman, Alex Delvecchio, Sid Abel, Terry Sawchuk.
3) Toronto Maple Leafs– Established 1918. 13 Stanley Cups and 21 finals appearances
Last Cup: 1967
Playoff Appearances: 65 (3rd)
All-time Points %: .508 (19th)
Legends: Mats Sundin, Darryl Sittler, George Armstrong, Dave Keon, Tim Horton.
4) Boston Bruins– Established 1925. 6 Stanley Cups and 19 finals appearances
Last Cup: 2011
Playoff Appearances: 69 (2nd)
All-time Points %: .558 (3rd)
Legends: Bobby Orr, Ray Bourque, Phil Esposito, Cam Neely, Zdeno Chara.
5) Chicago Blackhawks- Established 1927. 6 Stanley Cups and 13 finals appearances
Last Cup: 2015
Playoff Appearances: 61 (5th)
All-time Points %: .504 (21st)
Legends: Bobby Hull, Tony Esposito, Glenn Hall, Keith Magnuson, Stan Mikita.
6) Edmonton Oilers– Established 1980. 5 Stanley Cups and 7 finals appearances
Last Cup: 1990
Playoff Appearances: 20 (19th)
All-time Points %: .519 (14th)
Legends: Wayne Gretzky, Mark Messier, Glenn Anderson, Paul Coffey, Jari Kurri.
Last Cup: 2017
Playoff Appearances: 31 (10th)
All-time Points %: .512 (17th)
Legends: Mario Lemieux, Jaromir Jagr, Ron Francis, Sidney Crosby, Joe Mullen.
Last Cup: 1994
Playoff Appearances: 58 (6th)
All-time Points %: .513 (16th)
Legends: Mark Messier, Rod Gilbert, Brian Leetch, Jean Ratelle, Mike Richter.
Last Cup: 1983
Playoff Appearances: 24 (tied for 16th)
All-time Points %: .508 (20th)
Legends: Pat LaFontaine, Denis Potvin, Clark Gillies, Bryan Trottier, Mike Bossy.
Last Cup: 2003
Playoff Appearances: 22 (18th)
All-time Points %: .491 (22nd)
Legends: Scott Stevens, Viacheslav Fetisov, Patrik Elias, John MacLean, Scott Niedermayer.